What's new

Website Feedback

benrenschen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey All,

Just wrapped 5 weeks of straight coding a few weeks ago on my website! I do photographer/videography/directing/editing.

I'm hoping to get some honest/solid feedback from the media professionals out there on layout, facebook & twitter buttons, easy to navigate, etc. Please take a look if you get the chance!

BenRenschen.com

A sincere thanks in advance if you take the time!

All the best!

Ben
 
I wouldn't include out of focus shots as your home page slideshow... Just as a general thing.
 
I think it looks pretty good! Its a nice clean layout!
 
I would like to see a drop-down navigation rather than a click to the top nav, then another click to see a sub category. Where are you located? If your using your website to find new clients via the web, read this: SEO for the Photographer
 
That is some awesome advice Mike. Especially for being in media development. I haven't full realized the importance of meta tags and seo yet, but I'm learning a lot as we speak.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom