What's new

website hosting agencies

linpelk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
406
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to start a website and am wondering what some of you use and if you like it. I am thinking of going with Photobiz, but would like to know if there is something else out there that might be better/equivalent to look into. Thanks!
 
I asked around a few places and found that HostGator was often recommended. I went with them and have been completely happy with the price, product and level of service.
 
Thanks Big Mike. I'll go there now and check it out.
 
There are easily a hundred good web hosts available. Pick one.

I'm sure Mike has had a good experience with his, and I'm equally sure you could find someone who was unhappy with the same web host.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom