Wedding 10.18.08

Silihari

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot two weddings this weekend. I would appreciate some C&C. These are from the second wedding and I still have many more to go through but here are some of them.

IMG_9725copy.jpg

IMG_9779copy.jpg

IMG_9795copy.jpg

4. This one wasnt the greatest photo of all with quality and light but it showed so much emotion so I had to post it.
IMG_9962copy.jpg

I absolutley love #2, my favorite! But I would have to ask, the white speck on the little girl's lip is a bit distracting. Anyway it could possibly be removed by editing without taking the value form the picture?

I absolutley love #2, my favorite! But I would have to ask, the white speck on the little girl's lip is a bit distracting. Anyway it could possibly be removed by editing without taking the value form the picture?

I know what you mean and I edited it out in every other picture like that one but I guess I missed it this time. :)

I like the first shot very much - and that white speck can easily be removed by cloning it out.

In terms of the last one, you might be able to soften it a bit by applying a warming filter, and then using some "lens blur" to take that background and "bokeh it up." Might help the pic pop a bit..

Most reactions

Back