wedding album questions

Plantshell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first time creating an album so I could really use some tips. I plan on going with adorama's leather lux but nothing is concrete just yet.
Thanks a ton.

You didn't ask a question. Are you asking about products or design or???
Usually this is decided long before the wedding is even shot.

lol good point.
My question is more about selecting a quality publisher and adding special touches that a novice would not consider.
I really want to go above and beyond for this couple. Any thoughts would be extremely helpful

This is where the KISS rule is king. Keep It Simple Stupid... The added flourishes and all of that get dated and look tacky down the road. You want to create something timeless. This is the biggest set of photographs in a couple's lives and it'll be seen in 10, 20, 50 or more years.
Don't fill the pages with a ton of images. 1-3 is best and a complimenting set of pages is always a good bet: one good, large photo to one side, with a series on the other side.
Quality: Adorama is a good, low end choice with their books. MPix and MpixPro offer some options that are in the lower end budgets that are great, but I think for low budget probably Adorama has the best products.

Most reactions

Back