Wedding in the Park

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a capture of a wedding that I assisted with last Saturday. The couple wanted a great view of them with in the park, and this is what I came up with. C/C welcome and thanks for looking.

Park.jpg

would like to see how the shot stands on its own.
Can you post without the frame?

Hey.... I taught you better 'n that. Put a little passion in that kiss. It looks like they're holding hands, which is nice, but I think this calls for arms around the neck.

You placed the bouquet directly below the bride's head. I might have moved it back a little bit so it wouldn't line up so... so... directly below her head. The lines of her gown point to where I see it.

And as much as I like what you've done with the sky, did you try a crop without it? Maybe a slight burn of the lawn?

You chose a wonderful setting, and placed them perfectly in the frame. Good goin'!

-Pete

BTW.. who'd you assist on this one? I'm just being nosey.

Hey.... I taught you better 'n that. Put a little passion in that kiss. It looks like they're holding hands, which is nice, but I think this calls for arms around the neck.

You placed the bouquet directly below the bride's head. I might have moved it back a little bit so it wouldn't line up so... so... directly below her head. The lines of her gown point to where I see it.

And as much as I like what you've done with the sky, did you try a crop without it? Maybe a slight burn of the lawn?

You chose a wonderful setting, and placed them perfectly in the frame. Good goin'!

-Pete

BTW.. who'd you assist on this one? I'm just being nosey.

I assisted SpaceNut as a second photographer. He was doing this for a co worker of his....well past coworker now that he is retired. Thanks for the helpful feedback.

And I did apapreciate the help, this is an awesome photo, and you do awesome work. Thanks!!

Here are a couple of changes that were made. I removed the frame, chose a different pose and also cropped one with out the sky. Let me know what you think, Thanks Pete.

JeanieandTonyonGrassyNole2wosky.jpg

JeanieandTonyonGrassyNole2.jpg

Well... I was thinking more of a panoramic scene. The bouquet placement is good! The burn on the grass is a bit more than I envisioned. I like that there's more emotion in this pose, but find his "stooping" a bit awkward.

This is the way I'm seeing it:

Untitled-1.jpg

Ah...ok, now I see what you are saying. Thanks!

Ok here is my attempt...

Final.jpg

After all that work- the last one ROCKS. Good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back