Wedding Photographer Sued

Hows about you try to sort the meanings of these:

1. Ideally, we are all born. And at some point have parents.
2. Will a human being stifle their animal nature to strive to be a good parent?
3. Therefore, within responsebility [sic] comes trust, and within trust comes you being old enough to handle being responseable [sic].

Umm... Confucius maybe? Did Confucius ever drop acid? Hmm.. Ok, time to put on the old thinking cap I guess.

1. Obviously postulating the ramifications of immaculate conception. Very deep stuff. We're into the mind of a genius here.

2. Obviously this is the students way of relaying to you that they were raised by wolves, and that contrary to popular belief wolves do not make good foster parents.

3. Ok, so if you are responsible people trust you, and if they trust you they are less likely to kill you in your sleep, allowing you to live long enough to become even more responsible. Hmm, a little paranoid maybe but a certain amount of Darwinian logic in there.. lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Nothing we've not seen before in this; although it is refreshing to read more detail in the form of the Grooms statement; normally we only have the tabloid and internet news sites to get details from and; as the Groom's statement shows, they have a woefully huge shortfall in information and twist things around very easily.

Note I stuck a link to the statement into the opening post for those new to the thread.

*flees from the thread before the teachers with red pens get them out to grammatically correct everything*

Lenny I was thinking when I read what was on her site - maybe she should sign up for a writing class at your school! lol too bad she's not in your area.

That's an interesting thought.. can you learn english as a 2nd language if you weren't able to master it as your first?

But you gave me a great idea for a photography business - Drunk Uncle Snaps. Just show up, drink beer, wander around and take photos with your phone, done for the night!!

Actually I was kind of hoping to maybe get an email address for that photobooth, man I'd like to 2nd shoot for him. Wow.

Lol
Now that I think of it
She may have been better off just pushing the photo booth around and using it to snap pics of the wedding ceremony.

Flagrant stupidity on all sides.

Kind of goes without saying unless you're an amoeba.

Some animals eat their young. Probably not a good trait if you want to be a good parent in modern society.

3. Therefore, within responsebility [sic] comes trust, and within trust comes you being old enough to handle being responseable [sic].
A quote from the past: "Error: Circular Calculation" -- Lotus 1*2*3

Okay... having read the articles and looked at her website, I would say that this young lady is the very definition of "fauxtographer". I agree, her body of work is atroctious. I'm sure if she were to post here for C&C she'd leave in tears very quickly. I do think that quality of image-wise the couple got all that they could reasonably expect and that they should have looked at things more closely. Equally however, it seems to me that as the photographer, she was as grossly unprofessional as she could possibly be, and has no business putting her name out there. She clearly has no concept of what is required to do the job, and being sued into bankruptcy would be the kindest thing that anyone could do; either to her or the wedding photography industry!

Is what you see there now what was showing on her website and her Facebook at the time that they booked her? Just a thought...in the f-stoppers article there is talk that she used images that weren't hers and presented them as hers. That would put a whole new complexion on things...

Okay... having read the articles and looked at her website, I would say that this young lady is the very definition of "fauxtographer". I agree, her body of work is atroctious. I'm sure if she were to post here for C&C she'd leave in tears very quickly. I do think that quality of image-wise the couple got all that they could reasonably expect and that they should have looked at things more closely. Equally however, it seems to me that as the photographer, she was as grossly unprofessional as she could possibly be, and has no business putting her name out there. She clearly has no concept of what is required to do the job, and being sued into bankruptcy would be the kindest thing that anyone could do; either to her or the wedding photography industry!

Is what you see there now what was showing on her website and her Facebook at the time that they booked her? Just a thought...in the f-stoppers article there is talk that she used images that weren't hers and presented them as hers. That would put a whole new complexion on things...
her website and facebook had photos on it that were not her own .. she took them from the internet. fstoppers (or who ever) found the photos on the internet belonging to other people.
She quickly took down her facebook and website after that.

...Some animals eat their young. Probably not a good trait if you want to be a good parent in modern society....
I'm not so sure that doesn't in fact show a greater regard and sense of civic responsibility, at least based on some of the "young" of our species with whom I've had dealings...

Kind of goes without saying unless you're an amoeba.

I might dispute that statement. There are a couple of individuals around here that I suspect crawled out from under a rock.

Some animals eat their young. Probably not a good trait if you want to be a good parent in modern society.

Oh I don't know. You ever watch a young tiger with it's mother. Quite attentive and well behaved. Tigers eat their young. Perhaps a little legalized teenager eating would be good for society in general. Their best slow cooked over a low fire or smoked so as to break down their grisly nature.

A quote from the past: "Error: Circular Calculation" -- Lotus 1*2*3
Teenage%2BQuotes.jpg

Mehh... weddings are easy. What could possibly go wrong?

Absolutely nothing, as long as you have the right equipment. You know, an entry level aps-c sensor DSLR with a kit lens and no external flash, with a single battery and memory card. Piece of cake.

...and an old face cloth to clean the lens in case you spill some of your free drinks on them

Most reactions

New Topics

Back