Wedding photography blog of Dani Burley

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was amazed by the pictures taken by Dani Burley. She is a professional photographer in Melbourne, Australia. I would like to share to you her works

<Link removed by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not amazed nothing special compared to some medium format film wedding photographers i have seen and know

I was not amazed nothing special compared to some medium format film wedding photographers i have seen and know

This is obviously self advertising going on here. The member has 5 posts.

OP, first and foremost, welcome to TPF. Secondly, please take a moment to read this extract from the TPF FAQ:

"...Furthermore, should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites."

Based on your mixture of first and third-person grammar, locations, etc, it appears to me that this post is nothing more than attempt to promote your blog. Accordingly, I am removing the link for now, and if this is not the case, please contact me via PM to discuss the issue.

Most reactions

Back