Wedding Photography Books

mrsadams749

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys! This is my first post as on here, and I have been reading up on a lot of your forum posts today and I was wondering what you guys think is the best wedding photography book to read before jumping in head first. I am still pretty new to the photography scene and I'm mostly doing this for fun. I always make it pretty clear to people that I'm inexperienced but inexpensive and I would like to learn more. I already have about 6 lenses, lights, external flash units, reflectors, backdrops, etc.... etc.... but I was wondering if you guys had any good books for me to read on wedding photography. Thanks again for all of your help in advance!

I don't know of any wedding books myself (never looked), but if your new to photography, and have not read it, "Understanding Exposure" is probably one of the best / first books anyone should read. Definitely be a good base to start with no matter how you look at it.

Best Business Practices for Photographers by John Harrington
Business and Legal Forms for Photographers by Tad Crawford
Professional Business Practices for Photographers by the ASMP... asmp.org
A Digital Photographers Guide to Model Releases by Dan Heller

Go to amazon.com and type 'wedding photography' into the search bar.

Best Business Practices for Photographers by John Harrington
Business and Legal Forms for Photographers by Tad Crawford
Professional Business Practices for Photographers by the ASMP... asmp.org
A Digital Photographers Guide to Model Releases by Dan Heller

Go to amazon.com and type 'wedding photography' into the search bar.

Can always count on KmH to come up with solution to all photography problems :). Maybe we should ask how to plug the oil leak in the Gulf too?

Thanks you guys - Sorry for the delay in my response, I'm terrible at keeping up with forums. But I know it's worth the time! :)
ps- KmH: I chuckled at your reply. I did that, but I wanted to know what was the "best read" I love Scott Kelby's way of teaching, but nothing is available wedding-wise from him :(
Rusty 9 - thanks for the link!

Most reactions

Back