? WHERE?!
This is what I see... Image is blurry, cute girl and decent attempt to capture moment but groom (looks like a space cadet :thumbdown

(I'm sure he isn't but his facial expression at this moment is to the contrary). White balance is off - white shirts as well as the dress look
cold.
You mentioned you blurred the background, I'm assuming to create shallow DOF but b/c the image is blurry in its self it seems that there is no focus point.
I do like the ring sparkling
but b/c of the faults above, it isn't noticeable...
Don't despair, I'm not a complete jerk full of negative comments,
here are some ways you can try to fix it: Crop background and get rid of ppl there. Fix the colors, warm then up a bit. See if you can attempt to sharpen up the eyes, lips, jewelry. Apply softfocus to the image keeping eyes, lips and jewelry as sharp as possible. THEN you can even take in a step further and desaturate EVERYONE besides the girl.
For the future, be careful when shooting candid style, especially at weddings. On affairs as such, images supposed to
glorify people and not the opposite.
Keep shooting.
Good Luck