What's new

Wee one in the mirror...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a pic of my daughter as she was cleaning up for thanksgiving dinner. (or perhaps after... can't recall)

I liked the framing and the mirror and the lines of the mirror itself (plus shockingly I think she's kinda cute)... but I was curious... is it a neat picture? Or am I just doing the daddy thing and being blinded by the fact that it's my 3-year old in pigtails?

Tell me honestly! I have a thick skin, so no worries. :)

Thanksgiving%202008%20-%20022.jpg
 
Nice shot. Cute kid. Like how the mirror frames her face and the lighting looks good. Only thing is the extra line in the glass that cuts though her face is realy distracting. Don't kno if it could be cloned out.
 
This is a pic of my daughter as she was cleaning up for thanksgiving dinner. (or perhaps after... can't recall)

I liked the framing and the mirror and the lines of the mirror itself (plus shockingly I think she's kinda cute)... but I was curious... is it a neat picture? Or am I just doing the daddy thing and being blinded by the fact that it's my 3-year old in pigtails?

Tell me honestly! I have a thick skin, so no worries. :)

Thanksgiving%202008%20-%20022.jpg

Very beautiful wee girl. :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Thanks, guys. I don't think I could clone out the line... honestly I don't think I'd want to. It's kinda neat even though it cuts her face in pieces. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom