PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2012 #1 Another low shutter speed shot, I think this is the first time I've gotten a building using this method that I'm happy with, I guess I just had to find one small enough Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look
Another low shutter speed shot, I think this is the first time I've gotten a building using this method that I'm happy with, I guess I just had to find one small enough Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2012 #2 the technique is great; how you could keep the hut steady ,making the world move around it? :scratch: ...i likdt the second more
the technique is great; how you could keep the hut steady ,making the world move around it? :scratch: ...i likdt the second more
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Nandakumar I like the second one best also, that primary red, yum!
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Oops, this one got eaten up by the weekend lull and dropped like a rock so a quick Monday morning bump
Oops, this one got eaten up by the weekend lull and dropped like a rock so a quick Monday morning bump