captain-spanky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2003 Messages 751 Reaction score 2 Location in a bubble in Yorkshire, UK Sep 19, 2005 #1 what does anyone think? it was really hard to get any shots of the full cars as they were really packed in tight to the car park... but I'm quite happy with them...
what does anyone think? it was really hard to get any shots of the full cars as they were really packed in tight to the car park... but I'm quite happy with them...
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Sep 19, 2005 #2 taking shots at those places is very difficult, you did a great job though :thumbup:
N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Sep 20, 2005 #3 Great series, I like 3 and 4 the best
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #4 Cool series. Car show are hard to shoot, cause they park the darn cars too close together. I like 2 and 4 best.
Cool series. Car show are hard to shoot, cause they park the darn cars too close together. I like 2 and 4 best.
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #5 i like #3, the colors, DOF, simplicity... :thumbup: