Weekly challenge 10/26 - 11/1 Orange you glad to see me?

@Photo Lady both of the above are really good, but the first one is OUTSTANDING. So much so, that I nominated if for POTM. Well done!

@Photo Lady both of the above are really good, but the first one is OUTSTANDING. So much so, that I nominated if for POTM. Well done!
omg.. thank you.. those are very kind words.

Mid change...

IMG_2935.JPG

Strange. My phone pic is much better resolution. I think tapatal... is down sizing my res on pics.

Last edited:
Mid change...

View attachment 181604

Strange. My phone pic is much better resolution. I think tapatal... is down sizing my res on pics.
I’ve had similar issues when trying to post full res photos from Flickr.

So how best to post?
And what’s the best method on mobile?
Any suggestions?

general consensus used to be to post using the bb code from Flickr or Photobucket I’ll see if I can get an answer to what’s changed, if anything.

Mid change...

View attachment 181604

I’ve had similar issues when trying to post full res photos from Flickr.

So how best to post?
And what’s the best method on mobile?
Any suggestions?

general consensus used to be to post using the bb code from Flickr or Photobucket I’ll see if I can get an answer to what’s changed, if anything.

I think I found something that’ll work on mobile for now. How is this version? Any clearer?

Some friends put on a Rocky Horror Picture Show performance on Sunday in their house. I got this portrait of Riff Raff before the show started.

He needs the hair.

Most reactions

Back