Weekly challenge 8/7 - 8/13 Orange You Glad to See Me?

This was hasty but since I use film there was no way to get a shot and have someone process it before the deadline so unfortunately you get my phone camera

I feel you. but I mostly do my own but even so, color is difficult because I save up around 12 rolls. I was lucky this time around as I only needed one roll to do my batch run and exhaust the kit in one session.
My apologies to all the film shooters! I would love to be organized enough to announce the challenges in advance. I will try to find time to plan out the next 8 challenges and post the list so people can plan ahead. Meanwhile, you are welcome to post anything taken in the last 2 months.

My apologies to all the film shooters! I would love to be organized enough to announce the challenges in advance. I will try to find time to plan out the next 8 challenges and post the list so people can plan ahead. Meanwhile, you are welcome to post anything taken in the last 2 months.
Oh, no need to apologize. You do a great job. Film is not the norm and I still manage to get it done. It would be helpful but the spontaneous of the challenge is great.

Zina in the garden.

IMG_0230.jpg

No need. I actually do have a Canon Rebel XSi. I just prefer film and only use it in “emergencies” or when I know there will be a high picture count.

Monday got an orange

Attachments

• 901D926E-AD4F-4F18-898A-E56289C97249.jpeg
    901D926E-AD4F-4F18-898A-E56289C97249.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 60

Most reactions

New Topics

Back