Weekly challenge 11/24 - 11/30 it’s a white out!

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this weeks challenge, use the color white as a focal point or strategic accent color in your photo. Staged or naturally spotted is up to you. New photos only please. Get out there and shoot!

I'll try. It's raining out so you're stuck with one of my favorite indoor subjects - the bodhran.

Exposure pushed in post and de-saturated.

cmw3_d750_2191.jpg

Nice Snowbear.

Hmmm... It didn't snow this weekend. New plan is needed.

For this weeks challenge, use the color white as a focal point or strategic accent color in your photo. Staged or naturally spotted is up to you. New photos only please. Get out there and shoot!
Into the woods
DSC_1559.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Sorry to interrupt the photo posts...Been mulling over an idea for next week's challenge and wanted some quick feedback to see if other's like the idea or find it too gimicky. The challenge would be to have a small object be in all of your photos for that week. Like a toy or a doll or a penny or a shoe or even a piece of equipment like a lens cap... something small or something that you carry around with you all the time (a key? a phone?). I think it could make for some creative and fun compositions. Posted this in here to get exposure to those who usually participate in the challenges.

Sounds fun and interesting to me, too.

Most reactions

Back