Weekly challenge 2/8 - 2/14 Auto

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Automobile not Auto mode that is! Sorry for posting this challenge a day late. For this week’s challenge, post photos of cars, trucks, suvs, motorcycles etc. Be creative with your compositions. Subject can be stationary or moving, b&w or color, natural light or lit...

As always new photos only for the challenge please.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/digital-photography-school.com/7-tips-taking-better-photographs-cars/%3Famp

[URL="https://petapixel.com/2017/05/09/giant-guide-car-photography/"]The Giant 'How To' Guide to Car Photography
[/URL]

Dam, pity it has to be #new images# I could have used my avatar lol

post photos of cars, trucks, suvs, motorcycles etc.
Going for the "etc." part, besides somebody's gotta get it started.
IMG-2248.jpg

TAH-DAH...pride of the former GDR, the Trabant , very occasionally you see them still driving, but this one no longer! :allteeth:

View attachment 186641
I believe I've seen this vehicle in an old Top Gear episode, with the original three bozos, Clarkson, May and Hammond.

TAH-DAH...pride of the former GDR, the Trabant , very occasionally you see them still driving, but this one no longer! :allteeth:
View attachment 186641
I believe I've seen this vehicle in an old Top Gear episode, with the original three bozos, Clarkson, May and Hammond.

Almost 55 years ago, as a toddler, I often received a lift on Wednesday afternoons from someone who had a red 'Trabi', at that time it was especially exciting because in the Netherlands there weren't that many cars yet, things like a car - just like a telephone connection, television, refrigerator, washing machine etc. - was still something luxurious at the beginning of the 1960s. I regularly watch Topgear, can be seen on (TV channel) Spike in the Netherlands.

Most reactions

Back