Weekly challenge 2/9 - 2/16. Symmetry in landscapes

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Stealing this one from last week’s Dogwood challenge which was symmetrical landscapes. Proving to be harder than most people thought. It’s easy to find symmetry in architecture and abstracts but not so easily found in landscapes and nature. Let’s see what you’ve got! We’ll be pretty relaxed on the “landscape” part.

As always new photos only please. Get out and shoot!

"Symmetry" might be a stretch for this one...
sym-1.jpg

I went out the other night but have yet to even look at them. It was like 2° feel like. Horrible weather here in Michigan. Snow, freezing rain, etc. Too busy working, driving, plowing, salting, etc.

Love to participate here, but I'm beaten...I've gone through my shots this month and nothing that I could say would qualify for this, bravo to those who have been able to submit!

View attachment 169190

Okay I cheated don't kick me out :blush:

There was no prohibition against "cheating". Creating your own symmetry is a good idea.

I went out the other night but have yet to even look at them. It was like 2° feel like. Horrible weather here in Michigan. Snow, freezing rain, etc. Too busy working, driving, plowing, salting, etc.

I saw on the news today that some parts of Michigan are on day 20 of no school due to the snow and ice! Stay safe jc.

Love to participate here, but I'm beaten...I've gone through my shots this month and nothing that I could say would qualify for this, bravo to those who have been able to submit!

This may not have been the best time of year for a landscape challenge of this kind. I know I haven't been able to get out there this week due to the weather. We may have to revisit this one in the spring or summer!

View attachment 169190

Okay I cheated don't kick me out :blush:

There was no prohibition against "cheating". Creating your own symmetry is a good idea.

I saw on the news today that some parts of Michigan are on day 20 of no school due to the snow and ice! Stay safe jc.

This may not have been the best time of year for a landscape challenge of this kind. I know I haven't been able to get out there this week due to the weather. We may have to revisit this one in the spring or summer!
Or fall

Most reactions

New Topics

Back