Weekly challenge 4/3 - 4/16 Spring has sprung! EXTENDED

From my 'expired film' thread- shot in my backyard this week (with Nikon original Photomic):
img387.1000.jpg

Springtime is planting time. Pulling carrot rows today and we start planting next week.
View attachment 205543

Looks like not many rocks in that soil. Is that good fortune or generations of rock-picking?
Fortunately, most of the farm is good soil and very little rock. However, there are certainly fields with rougher terrain and rocks as well. It is surprising how you can farm a field for 40+ years and suddenly hit a big rock.

Stopped by a local cemetery to see this tree

Cherry Blossoms
by Cheryl, on Flickr

beautiful! I spotted a gorgeous cherry tree in our local cemetery when I was driving yesterday but it was sleeting at the time. As soon as the rain stops I’m heading over there! I hope that the rain and SNOW that we got yesterday didn’t knock all the petals off. I really wanted to get out there while the snow was on the ground with the flowering trees but I couldn’t get away from work.

Just realized I misspelled blossoms lol. That’s what I get for posting while sleepy.

Went to the BPG this morning with the pup. Too many distracting squirrels for me to get many photos but did get this with my phone and edited on Snapseed.

9554D3D0-1CDD-4FED-9263-9D59F96940F6.jpeg

Most reactions

Back