Weekly challenge 7/10 - 7/16 Triangles

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week’s challenge, use triangles as a compositional tool. Please note this is not a challenge to take pics of things shaped like triangles. Look for and use existing triangles when framing your shot. Use the triangles to highlight your subject or to connect items in the frame.. Use the “golden triangle” rule of subject placement within the frame. If you’re shooting a posed or still life, create triangles to suit your composition. If you have to, crop to create your triangles. Be purposeful.

As always, new photos only for the weekly challenge please. Get out there and shoot!

This little guy was being very noisy in our yard this morning. He’s probably wondering if the only weather we ever get is rain! I tried to frame him using the triangles that were formed by the branches in the foreground and the electrical wires in the background by

C02E5DD0-844B-4491-83DF-1EA091CCEFC8.jpeg

Double Triangle composition . This was done to highlight the fancy stripe job on car. Used Triangles, and rule of thirds to isolate. I guess the stripe pattern was influenced by triangles as well. The striper is in his late 70's. Shot Sunday on 120 TriX, Fujifilm GA645Zi, HC110B, Epson.

triangke comp.jpg
V800.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back