Weekly challenge - The eyes have it! 3/23 - 3/29

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This week's theme can be interpreted any way you want. Use your creativity.

As always, please use new photos that have been taken for this challenge. Get out there and shoot!

I did almost the same pic earlier today with my cell phone, decided to try it tonight with a real camera. I altered the theme from 'the eyes have it,' to 'the eye has it.'
Dollar.jpg

use new photos that have been taken for this challenge
Just for clarification, the photos must specifically be taken for this challenge? They can't just be taken during the timeframe to which the challenge is set in? I enjoy participating in these challenges, but my workload is enough as it is.

use new photos that have been taken for this challenge
Just for clarification, the photos must specifically be taken for this challenge? They can't just be taken during the timeframe to which the challenge is set in? I enjoy participating in these challenges, but my workload is enough as it is.

Either of those scenarios is fine.

# 1 (Friday)
I only saw this new challenge this morning (Saturday) and that is due to the time difference, but I managed.
Because of the flu I cannot go out, so I went looking in our apartment. Suddenly I see "eyes" everywhere, I didn't notice all these looks before today! (old sake bottle, the set with 2 bottles is complete)

View attachment 155465

One more with the 105. f/16. 1/160, ISO 6400; tungsten desk lamp for lighting (ambient daylight through blinds).
And if anyone cares, they are Gamakatsu #2 Stingers, waiting to be turned into deer hair bass bugs.

DSC_1294.jpg
by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back