Weekly challenge - The eyes have it! 3/23 - 3/29

First things I thought of on this challenge were the eye on the dollar bill, potato eyes and the eye of a fishing hook. Well, snowbear beat me to two of those, but here's my fly eyes anyway.
View attachment 155515
At least your's are done! I don't know my flies like I should - I recognize the Prince, but what is the tagged one?

Another with the lensbaby twist 60. Cropped so it lost some swirl edges. Manual focus is very hard with a moving pup. He chewed a hole in a dog bed today and this is his smirking look.

Quincy's new glasses by Cheryl, on Flickr
Awwww.

That's a face it takes a MOTHER to love.
And on that note nitey night folks.
Y'all have the best Monday that you can!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

At least your's are done! I don't know my flies like I should - I recognize the Prince, but what is the tagged one?
I'm a lousy fly fisherman, not sure of its name. I have a friend who fishes a pond close to my house and this is something he was using on smallmouth bass. I think he agrees, I lack sanity due to my lack of fishing and he was trying to get me to go by giving me flies that worked for him.

Newest work.

"My eyes are up here"
_mg_3278_by_danostergren-dc6zhvn.jpg

Last edited:
Another with the lensbaby twist 60. Cropped so it lost some swirl edges. Manual focus is very hard with a moving pup. He chewed a hole in a dog bed today and this is his smirking look.

Fantastic pictures of your dogs, amazing how you manage to get them to pose like that. When I see them like this I get the idea that they suddenly start talking to me. :1247::1247:

Those eyes definitely have it - what an intense stare!
What kind of owl is that?

#6 (Wednesday)
A few months ago it was possible to buy a number of plush animals via one of the larger supermarket chains to support the Ocean CleanUp, non-profit organization of the young Dutchman Boyan Slat. We bought a turtle and the crocodile.
(the Ocean Cleanup: About)

View attachment 155624

Fantastic pictures of your dogs, amazing how you manage to get them to pose like that. When I see them like this I get the idea that they suddenly start talking to me. :1247::1247:

Thanks! Oh but they do talk to me :) They equate the camera with treats and you have to catch them in the right mood.

Most reactions

Back