Weekly rundown 6/7

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't posted in a week figured I would share some images.. Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

We have all seen the pesky blackbirds chasing Hawks around. George Jr finally took revenge and grabbed one. The other Grackle was not too happy.. I didn't have much light unfortunately...
George Jr. 6_6 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

2 Something looks so familiar about this Osprey.
Osprey imitating my watermark 6_2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

3 Light was a bit harsh, but still liked the shot
Common Tern Dive 6_6 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

4 I was actually photographing this Willet taking a bath when a birder came walking right towards me. I knew the Willet would take flight and I was ready..
Willet 6_6 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

5 Decided to go find some Egrets at low tide...
Snowy Egret 6_6 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Snowy Egret 6_6 3 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

7 And today I stopped by a friends house that happens to have a Eagle Nest in her back yard. Of course the adult was not sitting in a great spot.. Oh well

Bald Eagle 6_7 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Nice shots really like george jr the bald eagle and the osprey we have eagle nest in our area just need to check and see if we can find them

Haven't posted in a week figured I would share some images.. Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

We have all seen the pesky blackbirds chasing Hawks around. George Jr finally took revenge and grabbed one. The other Grackle was not too happy.. I didn't have much light unfortunately...
George Jr. 6_6 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

2 Something looks so familiar about this Osprey.
Osprey imitating my watermark 6_2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

3 Light was a bit harsh, but still liked the shot
Common Tern Dive 6_6 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

4 I was actually photographing this Willet taking a bath when a birder came walking right towards me. I knew the Willet would take flight and I was ready..
Willet 6_6 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

5 Decided to go find some Egrets at low tide...
Snowy Egret 6_6 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Snowy Egret 6_6 3 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

7 And today I stopped by a friends house that happens to have a Eagle Nest in her back yard. Of course the adult was not sitting in a great spot.. Oh well

Bald Eagle 6_7 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr
Great set. Number 6 is amazingly beautiful.

Wonderful work Kris! Love the shot of George Jr.

Wow that first shot is not something you see everyday! Crazy grackles.

Fantastic shots for the rest, as usual :)

Those are fantastic. My favorite is the common tern dive.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice shots really like george jr the bald eagle and the osprey we have eagle nest in our area just need to check and see if we can find them
Great set. Number 6 is amazingly beautiful.
Awesome set! The watermark imitator is amazing.
Wonderful work Kris! Love the shot of George Jr.
Great set.
Wow that first shot is not something you see everyday! Crazy grackles.
Fantastic shots for the rest, as usual :)
Those are fantastic. My favorite is the common tern dive.
Thank you everyone!

Kris, great shots. Hard to pick a favourite, but I think the first one with George and the Blackbirds is probably it.

Re; #4, fortunately a bad situation (inconsiderate birder?) turned into a good shot. I have this happen to me a number of times - I was minding my own business getting ready for a shot and someone else, often another photographer , comes into the scene and the bird ups and leaves :BangHead:. I haven't figured out a polite thing to say to these people yet.:biggrin-93: I usually manage something sarcastic like "Thanks, I was waiting for it to leave." , pack up and move on.

WesternGuy

Great set!
I hope the friend with the eagle doesn't have any small pets outside. ;)

Number one is so funny love it! Number six is beautiful.

Most reactions

Back