Weird, anybody else see this on their profile?

Kerbouchard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering if any of you guys see a difference in your profile. Just noticed that the two counters were off and couldn't figure out why...

Only think I could figure is maybe 10 people decided to 'unlike' a post after 'liking' it, and the two counters don't work off the same programming?

Attachments

• $question.jpg
    $question.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 140
That's weird. Im going to like and unlike this post..

That's weird. Im going to like and unlike this post..

Hmm, didn't change the stats. Yours is different, too, although yours is 1265/1261. I looked at Bitter Jewlers since he was viewing this thread a minute ago and his is different by about 70.

I demand a recount by Overread!!! Mod, please recount all my likes and FIX it! Or just get rid the counter. I do like the "like" feature but there is no reason to count it.

I demand a recount by Overread!!! Mod, please recount all my likes and FIX it! Or just get rid the counter. I do like the "like" feature but there is no reason to count it.
If we don't count them, how will we know who the winner is?

BTW - Where are you going to get to that screen? Everything I'm trying looks different.

If we don't count them, how will we know who the winner is?

You mean how we will know the 2nd place winner? LOL

BTW - Where are you going to get to that screen? Everything I'm trying looks different.

Go to your profile and then click like's recieved. Or if you get a notification of a like, that is the screen that pops up. Thats how I saw it.

Yours is 573/564.

Just saw it when Schwetty liked my post in this thread.

That's weird. The number under my avatar matches the higher number though. I wonder why the other number is lower...?

Not that I really care how many 'likes' I have, it's just weird that there are two different numbers.

Perhaps it's likes in threads that are in hidden or deleted threads. Since the lower number is the quantity of a list of links (can't link to hidden or deleted).
The other number is the total including the hidden or deleted.

Rocket science?

I got my measly 182/182. No variance for me Kerb.

"Likes" are fairly new - there shouldn't be any likes in hidden threads (for me anyway - since I can't post in hidden threads, if there are any). Deleted threads, maybe.

I bet that's it - the missing likes were probably in deleted threads.

Most reactions

Back