molsen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 398 Reaction score 1 Location Jacksonville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2008 #1 something about this sign made me want to photograph it. what do you think?
den9 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 572 Reaction score 3 Location Doylestown, PA Jan 2, 2008 #2 i like random things, i think u made this one good
Trenton Romulox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 0 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2008 #3 I like that shot. I wish the depth of field had been deep enough to have all the words in focus, but still, I like it. Interesting find.
I like that shot. I wish the depth of field had been deep enough to have all the words in focus, but still, I like it. Interesting find.