What's new

Welcome to Kerala

sarinsoman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Dubai
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo taken at kerala ,India during Onam Festival
This boat race is called Vallam Kali.
IMG_8075-3.jpg


Please view this photo on my blog
Play of My Shadows
 
Ah, thank you so much for inviting us over to your home!
The boat race photo shows how humid the air must have been. Wow. Lush greens ... you must miss the greens from home in Oman!
 
I love seeing pictures from other countries. I like how you see the culture in this photo. The boat race really adds to it. Also, I like the boat shape, it's really interesting.
Nice shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom