Welcome to my new blog of my pics

Nicklass77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone !

I want to present to you my blog about my perdonal pictures. As still a french photography amateur, I plan to explore more of this domain and to take the most important sense of this art according to my feelings about it.
Wish you a good visit, and of course don't hesitate to like those which please you !

Here is the link : My esthetic journey

See you in these posts and thanks in advance for the time you take to watch it :)

Nicolas B.

snowbear

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome aboard.
A lot of TPF members won't follow a link from someone's first post, so you may do better to pick one or two photos and post them here.

OP
Nicklass77

Nicklass77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome aboard.
A lot of TPF members won't follow a link from someone's first post, so you may do better to pick one or two photos and post them here.
@snowbear Thanks for the advice ! Will take more time to share my content in a better way here :)

waday

Do one thing every day that scares you
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Very instagram-esque.

My favorite is the winter evergreen scene.

OP
Nicklass77

Nicklass77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ah... Yes I admit it ^^ As an amateur I use my smartphone and time to time apply some little filter. And as my beginings, notices and advices are very useful to me.
I think material makes depend the quality (atmosphere, feeling, light capture etc...) of the picture, and I plan to increase my mental and technical skills in this practice.

Anyway, thank you for your notice :)

Most reactions