well crap

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:shock:
my auto focus on the 300d has decided it doesnt want to focus anymore... :shock: :cry:

what it does now is focus all the way in, then focus all the way out. Like it can't find a subject to focus on.. and when I do manual focus, like say I want to focus on a ball on a table, I can get the ball somewhat in focus, but there is a slight vision of a second ball about 2 inches up and 2 inches to the left...

what the hell!

has this happened to anyone? I tried a couple different lenses and they all had the problem, so it has to be the body. I have only had the camera for like 6 months so warrenty is still good I think....
So I guess I should contact the store I bought it at and see about sending it to canon?

:cry:

oh, and I forgot to add, I was just taking pictures out side, and it working fine, then I changed subjects and nothing...
I never dropepd it, bumped it, changed lenses.. nothing different, it just out of no where started crappin out.

The other lenses work then?

Don't know - the only time my zoom frazzled it seemed to reset itself after I went manual and then back to auto.

Good luck - maybe a repair shop can help without costing a fortune!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back