Well, here's more story if your interested...

great story. keep at it. we all need those things we do that keep us sane :)

Wow. What an incredible story. Thank you for sharing. It brings a whole to meaning to your continued success.

Excellent article, very interesting. Thanks for sharing it!

Excellent article indeed.Thanks for sharing.

Great story. Makes me proud just to be on the same forum with you.

Thanks everyone! The funny thing is less the 2 years ago I was the guy that would post why are my pictures fuzzy or look how sharp my cat is :). I just really hope others will see my article and be inspired to break away from the ugly disease of addiction...

Inspiring story! Congrats on your photography journey and look forward to more of your photos.

Thanks everyone! The funny thing is less the 2 years ago I was the guy that would post why are my pictures fuzzy or look how sharp my cat is :). I just really hope others will see my article and be inspired to break away from the ugly disease of addiction...

hey now, nothing wrong with getting sharp cat pictures, my cat is the test subject for every piece of photo equipment I get heheh :D

my other job is at a few local hospitals and I'm frequently working up in the detox units with people going through withdrawals and trying to get off one substance or another, and I see a lot of the destruction that can come in the wake of addiction. I found the story beyond just the photography very inspiring, I really appreciate you sharing it, with them, and us.

Wow thanks for sharing! ... So are we about to get 5,000 new users asking which camera to buy?? ;)

Most reactions

Back