K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Aug 2, 2008 #1 1. 2. 3. "Top, Middle, or Bottom?"
C carly TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2008 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 2, 2008 #2 to the right....
jdjd1118 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2008 #3 I agree, I'd go with the second one (although I usually tend to go with having the subject to the right..). Good job too.
I agree, I'd go with the second one (although I usually tend to go with having the subject to the right..). Good job too.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 ^^ +1
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 2, 2008 #5 I would pick the first one as the best, but then I"m right handed so what do I know