What's new

Well, THIS should be fun!

480sparky45 44

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally got around to snagging one of these.

EasyUp1500.gif
 
Gimme Gimme Gimme!
 
Neato! what do you plan on using it for?


I'm in the process of retaking old panos that were taken 100 years ago. Some were taken form buildings that no longer exists. So I'll use this to get the camera back up to the same viewpoint. I also have other plans for it..... namely, putting a camera where no one else is able to.
 
Neato! what do you plan on using it for?


I'm in the process of retaking old panos that were taken 100 years ago. Some were taken form buildings that no longer exists. So I'll use this to get the camera back up to the same viewpoint. I also have other plans for it..... namely, putting a camera where no one else is able to.

sweeet! i cannot wait to see how it turns out.
 
An animated gear image... that has to be a tpf first.

Can you post your images without the fake frame soe we can see em?
 
Pretty cool!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom