bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..sure are talkative today.

:thumbdown:

:p

Bite me. I'm trying to work and be here, too. Some of us have to do more than send out 10 emails, ya rat. I'm trying to plot against someone (ie, fire someone) and do my usual work while chatting here. Takes time. :mrgreen:

Tell me a story, a good 'un. I need the distraction. If you don't have one, make one up or go hunt one down. That should keep your little hands busy.

terri said:
Bite me. I'm trying to work and be here, too. Some of us have to do more than send out 10 emails, ya rat. I'm trying to plot against someone (ie, fire someone) and do my usual work while chatting here. Takes time. :mrgreen:

Tell me a story, a good 'un. I need the distraction. If you don't have one, make one up or go hunt one down. That should keep your little hands busy.

Oh Bace, how did that slap in the face feel? OUCH! Terri, that's just cold.

:) I'm feeling happy today!

terri said:

It sucks having to let someone go. What did they do?

I just now got online. I came in late (and am working late) because I picked up that late shift at my other job last night (money money)...and I have to totally reorganize the office. I did my part of the office yesterday, and my step-dad musta liked it, cuz he wants me to do his part of the mess now! :lol: *sigh* Oh well...I actually like doing stuff like this most of the time. I like to admire how nice and professional the place looks when I'm done. :) It's not easy keepin the office of a construction company clean, especially when you are the only girl on the staff. Hey...I just noticed I'm rambling endlessly and I should shut up.

Bettybooty said:
It sucks having to let someone go. What did they do?
In a nutshell: they annoyed me. :mrgreen: One time too many.

How does that make ya feel? See, it doesn't bother me at ALL, not when I know someone deserves it. :twisted:

tmpadmin said:
Oh Bace, how did that slap in the face feel? OUCH! Terri, that's just cold.

:) I'm feeling happy today!
He loves the attention; he'll take anything. Pathetic, eh? :lol:

*unimpressed*

terri said:
In a nutshell: they annoyed me. :mrgreen: One time too many.

How does that make ya feel? See, it doesn't bother me at ALL, not when I know someone deserves it. :twisted:

Geez, all I did was ask a question, your response doesn't surprise me at all.

terri, you're cold today. Are you OK hun?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back