Well you guys...

core_17 said:
You sure are a defensive one, aren't ya?

Not really, I understand that some people may not like me, and I have stopped having fun, which really makes coming here a drag. I'm hoping that changes soon. :) I never meant to offend or get anyone's panties in a twist. I was truly having fun and trying to make friends.

Bettybooty said:
Geez, all I did was ask a question, your response doesn't surprise me at all.
Why, I beg your pardon, Bettybooty. :D I thought I was replying to Bace - didn't notice you slipping into this thread. Although it should not have surprised me, I was careless and apologize for the Bace-toned reply. ;)

bace said:
terri, you're cold today. Are you OK hun?
Nope, I was careless, that's all. See above post from me. I don't mind popping off to you, but usually do refrain from pouncing on the newbies. ;)

terri said:
Why, I beg your pardon, Bettybooty. :D I thought I was replying to Bace - didn't notice you slipping into this thread. Although it should not have surprised me, I was careless and apologize for the Bace-toned reply. ;)

I was just responding to a reply you made to my post!

terri likes being in control of me. And frankly I like it too.

You guys can keep fighting though. It's kinda hot.

terri said:

So are you saying I shouldn't post here? You're confusing me. Why are you suprised I posted on a thread in a message board? Seems to me that's what people do on a message board.

Bettybooty said:
So are you saying I shouldn't post here? You're confusing me. Why are you suprised I posted on a thread in a message board? Seems to me that's what people do on a message board.

I suspect terri just had a big slap waiting for Bace & let it go too early!:lol:

Bettybooty said:
Help me. Please. Someone. Am I that unclear....? Maybe I should retire.

Betty....I don't mean for an apology to confuse you, dear. I apologize for that.

um....okay, I'm done.

core_17 said:
Yes, but why are YOU getting defensive when she was talking about an employee of hers, and not you?

It seemed this comment was directed at me since she quoted my post.
How does that make ya feel? See, it doesn't bother me at ALL, not when I know someone deserves it. :twisted:

It's unfortunatley the downfall of posting. People can easily misunderstand.

teehee...this is fun.

terri said:
Help me. Please. Someone. Am I that unclear....? Maybe I should retire.

Betty....I don't mean for an apology to confuse you, dear. I apologize for that.

um....okay, I'm done.

I apologize too, but your comments have overtones and are being misunderstood. No biggie, I just want all of us to be friends. :D

Nooo...not friends. FIGHT!

Much more entertaining.

I'm just kidding. Luvs and hugs everyone.

PLUR!

Bettybooty said:
It seemed this comment was directed at me since she quoted my post.
How does that make ya feel? See, it doesn't bother me at ALL, not when I know someone deserves it. :twisted:

It's unfortunatley the downfall of posting. People can easily misunderstand.

Ok, but you seem to get defensive an awful lot. You've said "so are you saying I shouldn't post here" at least 3 times that I've seen...NO ONE has said anything about you not posting here, but you automatically think people are talking about you, or implying you shouldn't be here. Don't take offense to this post please, I'm just trying to open your eyes so you can realize that you simply need to lighten up, take a joke, and sometimes, step aside and realize it's not about you. If it's about you, you'll know. Once again, please don't be offended, this post isn't meant that way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back