well.

Robp412

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got really lucky. Went to best buy and was looking for some memory... Walked up to the guy and said "Is there any memory on sale?" And it just so happens they have a 4 gig PNY SDHC card for 35 dollars!!!
Just thought I'd let you all know maybe it will help if you needed more memory. Sale ends tonight! call and make sure that they have the sale for your area.
-Rob

I'm waiting for Costco's sale to go into effect. Sandisk 4GB SD cards for $39.99 less a $10 instant rebate = $29.99. I got one before Christmas ($39.99) because I was shooting the company xmas party in RAW+JPG and needed the extra space, but I'll get another one too. :)

As soon as their Western Digital 1TB external hard drives go below $200 I'll pickup one of those too. The 500GB that I paid like $249 or $279 for earlier last year is now going for $139, lol. Gotta love the storage market. :lol:

Yea it really is crazy. hahaha. Hope soon I can get a half decent computer so it wont run like a turtle. ha

I'm waiting for Costco's sale to go into effect. Sandisk 4GB SD cards for $39.99 less a $10 instant rebate = $29.99. I got one before Christmas ($39.99) because I was shooting the company xmas party in RAW+JPG and needed the extra space, but I'll get another one too. :)

As soon as their Western Digital 1TB external hard drives go below $200 I'll pickup one of those too. The 500GB that I paid like $249 or $279 for earlier last year is now going for $139, lol. Gotta love the storage market. :lol:

+1 for costco!

Most reactions

Back