well...

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
as Christmas is fast approaching i feel the need to start thinking about Christmas gifts...to ask for that is...the problem is is that there isnt really anything that i actually need

so, does anyone have any cool, unique gizmos and gadgets that they could suggest or recommend...perhaps some cool camera accessories? what is everyone else asking for, if you know yet?

What kind of camera do you use? Do you do your own prints? Would you like to?

How about something like the Epson P-2000 or *new* P-3000 multimedia storage viewer?

A gift certificate for B&H! :gvibes:

I don't really know what I'm askin for...I know what I'm buying for most of my loved ones though. :)

hmm sounds great...a little out of my price range though

i think i've decided on a cd player for my car...im tired of fastforwarding my 50 cent and eminem tapes :lol: (slim pickings at the ol' music store)

My daughter...just in time for a tax deduction :mrgreen:

I'm asking for **** all because there's nothing I want. That being said, I was given early presents of a new bike and a leather jacket a couple of months ago.

I've bought some chocolates as presents, I do that each year. Now I've got to start looking for proper ones. I don't care if they're cheap or small, as long as they mean something and are just a gift box or whatever.

Most reactions

Back