pheebs321 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Oct 2, 2006 #1 Well, well, well... Some shots of crazy people being insane This is it, what do you think?
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2006 #2 Ummm, not sure of the heavy make-up but other then that I think you took some really good shots. I like the shadows in the background, adds something.
Ummm, not sure of the heavy make-up but other then that I think you took some really good shots. I like the shadows in the background, adds something.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2006 #3 Very insane, I like it :thumbsup: Eric
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2006 #4 Gotta dig these. Well done.
midget patrol TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2006 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 0 Location Fairfax, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2006 #5 Totally nuts. :thumbsup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 3, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 You did capture your being all "mad" really well, I am particularly fond of the very first photo here. The spiky eye make-up is really cool in that one. And so is her shadow in the last. It must have been fun-fun-fun to take this series .
You did capture your being all "mad" really well, I am particularly fond of the very first photo here. The spiky eye make-up is really cool in that one. And so is her shadow in the last. It must have been fun-fun-fun to take this series .