What a day...(a.k.a. we're baaaaaaaaaaaaack)

oriecat said:
You people are all too nice, thanking Chase n stuff... screw that, I saw it's about damn time the forum is working again! ;)

:lol: :whip:

Shark said:
Rock on Chase! I thought you were upgrading software or something for awhile there. Glad the whole thing's not hosed! :D

I run backups of the site fairly regularly, so we wouldn't lose everything, but worst case we may go back in time a few days. The bad part is the time it would take to rebuild the server and get things back to where they need to be again :shock:

I run backups of the site fairly regularly, so we wouldn't lose everything, but worst case we may go back in time a few days. The bad part is the time it would take to rebuild the server and get things back to where they need to be again

Where things need to BE again is back to the days I could get to the site from home.... :p

new server.... :roll:

terri said:
I run backups of the site fairly regularly, so we wouldn't lose everything, but worst case we may go back in time a few days. The bad part is the time it would take to rebuild the server and get things back to where they need to be again

Where things need to BE again is back to the days I could get to the site from home.... :p

new server.... :roll:

Funny, I haven't heard of a single other person that was unable to use the site after we went to the new server....and hmmm, your computer at work is just fine...we seem to be narrowing the problem down to something closer to home. :wink: Now, the big question...where exactly is the problem? Is it in the little computer tower, or is it some place between the keyboard and the chair? hmmm... :twisted:

:oops: :lol:

Yeah, yeah...blame the end user. :p It's an old geek trick and I ain't falling for it! :twisted:

Since I KNOW you've seen the text I get when I click on a forum, I know you don't really believe it's me.....let's blame BellSouth and be done with it! :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back