What's new

What AM I doing wrong?!?!

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
3,692
Reaction score
4
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
565796189_yAjsp-L.jpg


He won't stop making this face when I take pictures. :)
 
haha I have a feeling its not your fault... well maybe it is haha your looks might be scaring the poor kids!
 
Not always.

565793127_Xck6v-XL.jpg
 
The first one is brilliant, lol.
 
Maybe the kid doesn't like your (awesome style of) top-lighting and is afraid you'll make him look like her. :lol: (Just kidding of course. You know I love your lighting, right?)
 
It's totally the Cubs hat. He KNOWS.
I thought this whole time he was a Cubs fan. OMG, what does this mean? He's not my son. The mailman is a mailwoman... that's not it... it's my buddy, he's a Sox fan. Oh no.
 
Nice pics, your son is adorable :)
 
I don't see what the problem is with the first one...excellent blackmail when he's older, like right before his prom :gun: haha
 
Definitely the cubs hat... Because I'm a white sox fan XP

Oh brilliant pic also.
 
He won't stop making this face when I take pictures. :)

Quite possibly its because you are hiding behind the camera.

Children often react much more positively when they see the "director's" face. If the "director", that is the person interacting with the child to elicit the pose or reaction desired, is the photographer its far far better to look directly at the child over top of or beside the camera (read: great reason for using Live View).
 
Maybe that giant purple and yellow earring hurts? :lol:
 
my thought as well, altho, i first thought he was being hit in the head with a yellow hammer :)
 
Like previously said, it looks like he has a yellow thing coming out of his head in the first picture. Haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom