What's new

What am I?

RauschPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
124
Location
Minnesnowta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6491.jpg
 
And the car has a blue metallic paint.
 
I thought the car might be to easy, but it probably is. I always look at these as trick questions.
 
I think the water droplets are actually freezing.

Perhaps freezing rain on a car?
 
haha AG7 im going to take your idea and flip it. Its mostly melted snow?
 
I think the water droplets are actually freezing.

Perhaps freezing rain on a car?

Ding ding! Congrats! You all had a pretty good idea, but he nailed it on the head :)

Luckily the insane Minnesota weather has been good for something these past few days!
 
Luckily the insane Minnesota weather has been good for something these past few days!

way to make the most of it! very cool shot i love the detail of the crystalization... and to think of looking into drops of water as their freezing is brilliant!
 
I think the water droplets are actually freezing.

Perhaps freezing rain on a car?

Ding ding! Congrats! You all had a pretty good idea, but he nailed it on the head :)

Luckily the insane Minnesota weather has been good for something these past few days!

Woo! What do I win? :lol:

Cool photograph too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom