- Joined
- May 1, 2008
- Messages
- 25,507
- Reaction score
- 5,112
- Location
- UK - England
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #16
but forums are part of the internet - they are using the web to find answers - not in a way you might agree with, use yourself or like, but its a valid reason to use the internet and thus forum.
I still say if you don't like those questions don't look at them - just use your own self control to ignor them and focus on the parts you do like.
I mean take me - I hate baby photos, but I don't go around insulting those that do do that work - if I open a thread with them I just close it and move on.
I still say if you don't like those questions don't look at them - just use your own self control to ignor them and focus on the parts you do like.
I mean take me - I hate baby photos, but I don't go around insulting those that do do that work - if I open a thread with them I just close it and move on.
Overread is a baby hater!
