What are you guys addicted to?

Photography, obviously.

But also:

Mountain biking, I have a cross country GT full suspension and a dirt jumping GT hardtail.

Guiness and Smirnoff Black Ice (the ultimate turbo shandy)

Gaming, I play some online Xbox and made beta for several mmorpg titles recently.

anything even vaguely abnormal in terms of sport, paragliding is fun!

graigdavis said:
malachite said:
I'm addicted to crack. Do you ever just set em' up against something after a tune-up/cleaning and just stare at em'????? Admire the lines and whatnot and think to yourself "good looking bike I have here"........

You kidding me? I just stared at my bike for an hour the other day and didnt even realize it. Looks nice when its dirty from racing at Snow Shoe WV this weekend.

I have this picture on my wallpaper...I havnt done much work since I put it up. I have issues...serious issues.

65302018.jpg

Dude nice bike, I have a GT I drive thats the pride of my fleet, although in the long run I want a Foes the fly. That would be very sweet.

Osmer_Toby said:
Karalee said:
And aunty terri is teaching young grasshopper the alternative way ;)

:shock: really....

Yes, really. With Daylab and Polaroid film. Git yer mind outta the gutter, ya perve!! :p

(He's jealous, Kara...I think he has a vision of you in a maid's outfit) :wink:

You mean the white one she owns? You know, the one with the pink lacey bodice?

Um... so I .. um.. heard.. from .. um.. Terri - yeah.. Terri posted them pix on the net. Dirty girl.

hmm of many things:

photography
this forum
my pc and internet
my e-mail
car
half-addicted by cigarettes
half addicted by my favourite beer Redds :)
dog
Newsweek Europe
money

Karalee said:
2Stupid2Duck said:
You mean the white one she owns? You know, the one with the pink lacey bodice?

Um... so I .. um.. heard.. from .. um.. Terri - yeah.. Terri posted them pix on the net. Dirty girl.

Feeling a little green are we?[/i]

He must be. You'll find no hot maid pics of either of us on the internet. Keep dreamin', hon, it's a harmless enough outlet. :twisted:

another topic that very fast changed into a perve topic :) so go on... :) very interesting chat :)

coffee, photography, online chess, and the computer. The computer has a capturing effect on me. Atleast in the winter, once it gets warmer, I'm addicted to surfing... Used to be ciggarrettes, but I've quit for a week so far.... (dont sound like much to non-smokers, but all you smokers out there know that a long time already! LOL)

hmmm lets see
photography
music
boys (well just one )
cookies
expensive shoes
funny movies
jim bean and coke
propel fitness water and pilates

a female(you know who you are)

photography

guitars