What are your favorite laptop bag brands?? I NEED HELP! (Seriously).

Do you even need a bag? I carry a MB Pro around with me constantly... never use a 'dedicated' notebook bag.

I know a few people who put cases on their MacBooks... cuz they are 'hip & cool'.
BookBook Case - BookBook Case - Twelve South
MacBook Air Hard Case | iGlaze Air | Moshi
BOOKSHELLPRO-2 | Macally

The only time my MacBook is in a bag... is when i need a bag for other stuff. Then it just gets tossed in the bag with everything else.

Yeah, I do. :lol:

1. I personally hate hardshell cases (personal preference, nothing against your tastes), and while I've seen and love the idea of the Book Book (I almost got one for my phone) -- LIKE my iPhone that I ultimately decided was too sexy to cover up, so it goes naked with me everywhere (except when I'm in the store, which is where I always drop my phone, because I always get caught on my walkie cords, haha)... I also don't want to cover up the MBP with anything while I'm using it.

That sort of defeats the purpose of the thinness and lightness of the machine, if I'm sticking a bunch of stuff to it.

2. I'm not carrying JUST the MBP... I need to carry my wacom tablet, a hard drive, and the charger with it... and that gets a little cumbersome if you don't have a bag to put all that stuff into. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back