What camera and equip to purchase?

I just want to say what I read along sometimes ago. Isn't that you can shoot bit by bit and than put the bits together in the computer?

Just a thought.

Good info everyone. Some of the work I do I am wanting to use photoshop to create some effects. If I use a drum scanner does this allow me to have a file to use in photoshop?

I have recently taken some pictures with my 5 megapixel Casio digital camera and have printed the images to about 3ft by 4ft. The qualitfy of the image is almost there, but needs to be a little better.

If I purchased a 10 megapixel Cannon or Nikon will the pictures come out twice as good?

Rent some cameras and do some testing.

Find which one works the best.

Yes. Scanning film to a digital file is the point. Works well in photoshop. It might bogg photoshop down a bit due to the file size but large is what you need.

I have recently taken some pictures with my 5 megapixel Casio digital camera and have printed the images to about 3ft by 4ft. The qualitfy of the image is almost there, but needs to be a little better.

If I purchased a 10 megapixel Cannon or Nikon will the pictures come out twice as good?

Not really twice as good, but it will be different. In a good way.

Anything 8 MP and above will do for a 4 ft. print.

Most reactions

Back