What camera is being used?! SOS

Fafao

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:1219:Hi guys!

I recently went trought a guy's intagram and I found some really cool polaroid pics and since the only polaroid photos I've seen are those taken with Fujifilms or Instax which are way smaller and not so wide. I thought maybe you guys could give me a hint of which camera the pics were taken with or maybe even tips of similar or better polaroid cameras to buy!

Thank you so much :ambivalence:

Zander Hodgson Brasil

Last edited:
OP,

1) I have edited your post to remove photos. As per forum rules, you may only post photos that you took yourself or ones to which you have gained the rights. You may post links to other images.

2) The photos were likely shot on Impossible Project film. This film can be used in a Polaroid SX-70 or a Polaroid 600 series camera.

OP,

1) I have edited your post to remove photos. As per forum rules, you may only post photos that you took yourself or ones to which you have gained the rights. You may post links to other images.

2) The photos were likely shot on Impossible Project film. This film can be used in a Polaroid SX-70 or a Polaroid 600 series camera.

Thank you sooo much!!!! Thanks for the tip, I didnt know:confusion:

:1219:Hi guys!

I recently went trought a guy's intagram and I found some really cool polaroid pics and since the only polaroid photos I've seen are those taken with Fujifilms or Instax which are way smaller and not so wide. I thought maybe you guys could give me a hint of which camera the pics were taken with or maybe even tips of similar or better polaroid cameras to buy!

Thank you so much :ambivalence:

Zander Hodgson Brasil

To me it looks like a fake Polaroid edit of normal shots with any camera

I agree, it could have been done digitally; if you click on the person's name it shows other photos which seem similar - it might be these were edited to add Polaroid style white frames.

If you go to the website for The Impossible Project it should show what film works with which cameras. I have an SX-70 and like it because it focuses, etc. but those are more pricey. Usually the various Polaroid 600 series cameras are fairly inexpensive.

I suppose he could have edited the photo to make it look like instant film, added the border, and then printed. But either way - real or digitally-faked - it doesn't matter. The fact remains that you can still shoot Impossible Project film in an old SX-70 and or Spectra, and the results will look like that. (Well, assuming you get the exposure right and there's nothing wrong with the camera ;) )

Those are prints to look like Polaroids. The paper the prints are on is too thin to be Polaroids.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back