Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNoob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,

Im new 2 this site and im new 2 phogotraphy. To be honest Ive never owned a camera or even taken a pic but I love watching pics other ppl took and now I wanna get into it. I got sum money saved up so i wanna bye a new camera but im confused cos the technicle stuff is too confusing. What is the best camera in ur opinions? The thing is my best friend is also byeing a camera, and i gotta bye a better won cuz otherwise he'll just talk me down all the time, and I hate that. I been reading a hella lot reviews, and so far i like 2 cameras that are nikon d3x and cannon 1d mark III or something. Which is better in your opinions? I like the nikon more cuz it got more megapixels i think, but sum reviews i read said that nikon was good in sume stuff and cannon was good in sum other stuff. Shud i just get both of them? Cuz I can afford it, i got money saved up.

I dont wanna bye one camera and then feel i shoulda bought the other camera too. Cuz that would be a crappy feeling after byeing such expensive camera, you know? I like going all the way plz tell me the best stuff.

Also won thing that really confuses me is lenses. I know NOTHING about lenses. Plz tell me what lenses to get. I wanna shoot all sorts of stuff. Like indoors and weddings and also outdoors and wild animals and birds and stuff. So plz tell me lenses that can do all this stuff. Also i want best quality, so tell me top notch stuff.

Aslo I dunno about ackesories. What else shud I be getting? I mean there is so much stuff with cameras so its hella confusing. I cant find any site that is good for noobs like me and explains photogotrophy in simple terms from the beginning. Dpreview.com is the worst site, I cant make head or tail of ne-thing in that damn site. Can you guys tell me a good site for noobs like me.

Also do i need to build a studio for taking portrates or are these 2 cameras so good they dont need studios? If they dont need studios that'll be good cuz I dont wanna be stupid and waste money, you know.

Also plz dont mind my english nobody speeks english in my country and i know my english is bad and i make spelling mistakes. But i hope you can understand.

Many thanks 2 u all for reading.

You've never taken a picture and you want an $8000 camera? I say do it!! get the Nikon!

I think by even considering buying either of those cameras you could be wasting your money full stop. If you've never taken a photograph how do you know you will be good enough to warrant spending so much money on a camera? I think you need to slow down, take a step back and try taking some photographs before commiting yourself to an expensive camera because it doesn't matter how good your camera is to an extent, if you're a bad photographer, an expensive camera wont fix that...

feed_trolls.gif

I think TPF just got trolled...

Let's look at the facts.

-Look at his name...
-He's obviously trying to spell as much as he can wrong
-He's trying to decide between a d3x and a 1d mIII (after claiming to have never taken a photo), while at the same time claiming he doesn't "...wanna be stupid and waste money, you know."
-"Dpreview.com is the worst site..."
-He's asking every single cliche newbie question possible (what camera? what lens? what accessories?) and even mentions he tried to do research, but couldn't get good info from Dpreview

Slow day at work? :p

crud...I wasn't quite awake...he got me.

Christ, if you're going to troll, at least make it look like a legitimate post to bait everyone in before you try start a total flame fest.

This has got to be like that fat dumpy little troll that sits under the bridge and is a threat to no one. You know, the one you just laugh at when you walk "bye".

i say spare some of that lose change around to the brothers who are into photography but can't afford good equipment *pointing to myself*

Damn Noyze you beat me to the troll picture!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back