What Cameras are you wanting to Purchase?

Cameras I Don't Own, But am Wanting to Purchase.

• Total voters

Hawaii Five-O

My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another poll! Ack! Just curious what cameras you all are wanting to purchase?

My next camera is going to be a nice 35mm SLR, probably a Canon 1 (not sure which one yet).

I want to buy everything out there! :p. But most notably a D300 with some damn fine glass.

I can't vote yet cuz I'm to new but I'm tossing up between a DSLR or a higher end Digital P&S.

Why Do you capitalize your 1939485868 polls like This?

Why do you complain in every post?

I'm happy with my current camera. I haven't had it for long enough to get the upgrade-bug yet!

I would like a decent medium format stereo camera (eg the promised Fotoman 3D), a full-frame digital rangefinder (the Leica M9?) and a modern folding medium format camera (the possible Fuji folder). None of these are available, so I will just have to be happy with my cute little D40x.

Best,
Helen

I'm kind of wanting a 6x6 format camera, I don't even know why. I actually cannot think a practical reason for wanting one, but its just appealing for some reason.

No digital MFm options? I definately want a Leaf....

SOoo much money. I will be robbing either a couple banks or a minor South American country to fun said purchase.

Don't have the money for a dSLR, so that gets my vote.

Perhaps next Christmas, after we see if increasing from my current 1 inch of insulation in the walls helps reduce my 4-5 tanks of heating oil (currently $1000+) usage down to a single tank. Freakin cheapskate previous owner who built the house.....

There are plenty of cameras I would like, but the only thing I'm seriously wanting/considering is a Pentax MX, among the last and smallest of the full-manual professional 35mm SLRs. My Ricoh is great, but those MXs are just amazing little cameras. . .

I wouldn't mind a K20D, but digital is really the last thing on my mind right now, and the limiting factor there is lenses, not bodies.

Most reactions

Back