What's new

What could make this better? Pretty sure something is off.

I agree with bent. I understand the idea, but I really want it taken from a higher perspective. Don't you carry a 20ft ladder when you go shooting? lol

If you could have gotten higher and maybe put the 'subject' a little farther to the edge with a little more of the arches.... Just a thought..
 
I was thinking how to make it worse .... :lol:


......no, no, no....that was a pure joke; i really liked this funny stuff; but i don't have a cherry with me to top your creamy recipe

Regards :D
 
What could make it better? Maybe capturing the expression of someone else looking at the statue(peeking at it from around one of the other columns, etc.) either in amusement, horror, etc?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom