What did Santa Get you this year?

Wolverinepwnes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lets see what photography related items were under the christmass tree this year, whether a 2GB sandisk or a brand new 3DS/MK1IV?

No photography related stuff (which isn't really surprising for me), but I did get some cool new toys. ;)

Nothing, noda, zilch. :(

Still in Israel for work. Apparently Santa over flew me. :lol:

Another 10 days and will be home. :mrgreen:

Well, I got a fat check from my grandpa and I am going to get the Nikon 85mm f/1.4 in about a week....if that counts. :drool:

My wife Cat bought me some TMax film. Then I froze my "ornaments" off last night taking shots in the "blizzard" that locked down Oklahoma.

Michael

Nikon 14-24 2.8 :lmao::lmao::lmao::peacesign:
To go with the D700 I got for my birthday last month
Troy

Well, I got a fat check from my grandpa and I am going to get the Nikon 85mm f/1.4 in about a week....if that counts. :drool:

Nikon 14-24 2.8 :lmao::lmao::lmao::peacesign:
To go with the D700 I got for my birthday last month
Troy

Sweet. I could go for the D700 right about now!

~Michael~

I don't see how people get a D700 or a 14-24mm f/2.8 for a Christmas or Birthday present. I mean, how much are you spending on others in the first place? :)

A note saying that once we sell the house I can get my 200-400 MM Nikon :)

Nothing photographic which is the norm as they are expensive purchases, very specific and often used.

This morning I got a small canvas messenger bag that I've been wanting and the joy of watching my 3 year old son open about a dozen gifts from family (legos, playland firehouse/truck, cloths, books, Mr. Potato Head, lots of toy cars, playland helicopter). Technically, I got an early present last month... Motorola Droid.

The presents I got for photography were:

A 1TB WD external hard drive, a Tenba Messenger camera bag (large), a Nikon AF-S 12-24 mm f/4G, 2 4GB San Disk III CF cards.

I got a new Canon camera bag. other than that nothing major.

Sony Cybershot H20 :thumbup:

H20a.jpg

I like what I see so far. Image quality at the tele end (35mm equivalent: 380mm) is surprisingly good, as is the flash. Impressive little camera for the price.

Genital Warts.

... Jokes.

Lowepro Computrekker AW. Decent looking camera + laptop backpack (which I'm really going to need on my forthcoming student exchange in the USA) :).

Most reactions

Back