What did Santa Get you this year?

Nikon D3000 & lower pro case. May get a new lense tomorrow, may not. Probably not as i haven't fully decided on the kind i want but we'll see.

BG-E7. Now my 7d is complete. :)

Wescott TD-5 spiderlite with bulbs, extra large soft box, and 10' stand.
Minolta lightmeter
Minolta autometer III
8gb sd card
monopod

Still one house left to hit tomorrow.

Two books,

The Photoshop Darkroom by harold davis

Reading the Landscape by Peter Watson

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for PC.

$150 worth in safeway gift cards

....And a lunchbox/cooler with speakers on the side with an ipod dock.....

Two books,

The Photoshop Darkroom by harold davis

Reading the Landscape by Peter Watson

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for PC.

$150 worth in safeway gift cards

....And a lunchbox/cooler with speakers on the side with an ipod dock.....

nice!!!!

Nikkor 85mm f/1.4,
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6

Ok this is cheating. It wasn't santa, but I bought this for my self as a Christmas present. Kind of a self congratulations for an awesome year.

Nikkor 85mm f/1.4,
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6

Ok this is cheating. It wasn't santa, but I bought this for my self as a Christmas present. Kind of a self congratulations for an awesome year.

LOL, there is nothing better in life than spoiling thyself!

2 books
Henri Cartier Bresson, Man Image World
Henri Cartier Bresson, A Biography
5 rolls of Ilford HP5
And my health, 1 book would have done me

^^^cannot go wrong with that

some were gifts to myself, some were not.......

The Digital Photographer Vol.3 - Scott Kelby
The Moment It Clicks - Joe McNally
Sekonic L-358 light meter
32GB Ipod Touch & Altec Lansing inMotion Docking Station

Manfrotto monopod from my brother... got some cash that I'm thinking about picking up a pocket wizard with... :thumbup:

We didn't do a big Christmas this year. We did a charity event in Hartford called "We Are the Children" right on Christmas day. It was amazing and no gifts could replace how good you feel after an event like that.

We did get a Wii as a family gift tho which is pretty cool. GF got me a new high capacity memory card for the SLR which is always nice
smile.gif
Couple seasons of Scrubs from the grandparents. It was a great Christmas tho and I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs!

4g memory card
Sony SAL-30m Macro lens
Remote Commander

We didn't do a big Christmas this year. We did a charity event in Hartford called "We Are the Children" right on Christmas day. It was amazing and no gifts could replace how good you feel after an event like that.

We did get a Wii as a family gift tho which is pretty cool. GF got me a new high capacity memory card for the SLR which is always nice
smile.gif
Couple seasons of Scrubs from the grandparents. It was a great Christmas tho and I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs!

Good on you:thumbup:

Thanks. Coolest part for the volunteers... they had Joby Rodgers there... do a google on him later but the long story short, Michael Jackson hand picked him to represent him, basically be his double so to speak. Joby is AWESOME, did a great job and moves and acts just like him! was a great little show he put on for all of us.
I don't care what people say or think about MJ... he is still a god of the industry and lead the way for all the music we know and love today.

Most reactions

Back