What's new

What did you say?!!!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Flowers are boring?!! lol Well, I would like to offer a different opinion......:lol: C&C ALWAYS WELCOME :D:thumbup:
1.
7755090646_9f65d19903_z.jpg

2.
7755090832_5d2ae777f2_z.jpg
 
I love these kinds of shots!!!Like the first one best because there is a little more definition in a bit of it. That gives you the feeling of a flower instead of a blur. Beautiful!
 
Just saw the first one on Flickr. It's one of my all-time favourites from you.

*Off to shoot flowers from a moving car too*
 
Last edited:
looks like an oil painting. very cool
 
As I replied to cgipson today in his thread entitled, "Orange Gazania on Blue - 7th in the Pop Floral Series" [ http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...range-gazania-blue-7th-pop-floral-series.html ]

"Can I have another hit of blotter acid please? Whhaaat??? ...that was just a postage stamp? Oh...I see...huh...wow..."

[Maybe I should make that my standard TPF boilerplate response? Hmmmm...naw...mebbe not...but then again.........]
 
As I replied to cgipson today in his thread entitled, "Orange Gazania on Blue - 7th in the Pop Floral Series" [ http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...range-gazania-blue-7th-pop-floral-series.html ]

"Can I have another hit of blotter acid please? Whhaaat??? ...that was just a postage stamp? Oh...I see...huh...wow..."

[Maybe I should make that my standard TPF boilerplate response? Hmmmm...naw...mebbe not...but then again.........]

blotter acid? nah..microdots all the way :mrgreen:
 
As I replied to cgipson today in his thread entitled, "Orange Gazania on Blue - 7th in the Pop Floral Series" [ http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...range-gazania-blue-7th-pop-floral-series.html ]

"Can I have another hit of blotter acid please? Whhaaat??? ...that was just a postage stamp? Oh...I see...huh...wow..."

[Maybe I should make that my standard TPF boilerplate response? Hmmmm...naw...mebbe not...but then again.........]

blotter acid? nah..microdots all the way :mrgreen:

I guess I am old-school and out of date...
 
*** Bangs head against wall. Many times. Stops to type. ***

Wow, very nice Mishele!

*** Goes back to banging head against wall. HOW DOES SHE DO THAT? runs the thought through a hurting cranium... ***

(Because the flowers in the garden are starting to run away as soon as they see the camera coming out - Oh, not him again!)
 
As I replied to cgipson today in his thread entitled, "Orange Gazania on Blue - 7th in the Pop Floral Series" [ http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...range-gazania-blue-7th-pop-floral-series.html ]

"Can I have another hit of blotter acid please? Whhaaat??? ...that was just a postage stamp? Oh...I see...huh...wow..."

[Maybe I should make that my standard TPF boilerplate response? Hmmmm...naw...mebbe not...but then again.........]

blotter acid? nah..microdots all the way :mrgreen:

I guess I am old-school and out of date...
Bath salts... Let's start our own zombie apocalypse!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!! Bath salts it is!! lol

Now I have to go eat someone's face!!
 
Dis is not ordinary flower picture.....super nice phtots
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Just saw the first one on Flickr. It's one of my all-time favourites from you.

*Off to shoot flowers from a moving car too*
Wow, that means a lot....=)
Please be careful hanging out of the car!! The bumps are a pain in the ass!!

As I replied to cgipson today in his thread entitled, "Orange Gazania on Blue - 7th in the Pop Floral Series" [ http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...range-gazania-blue-7th-pop-floral-series.html ]

"Can I have another hit of blotter acid please? Whhaaat??? ...that was just a postage stamp? Oh...I see...huh...wow..."

[Maybe I should make that my standard TPF boilerplate response? Hmmmm...naw...mebbe not...but then again.........]
Put down the crack pipe!!!

*** Bangs head against wall. Many times. Stops to type. ***

Wow, very nice Mishele!

*** Goes back to banging head against wall. HOW DOES SHE DO THAT? runs the thought through a hurting cranium... ***

(Because the flowers in the garden are starting to run away as soon as they see the camera coming out - Oh, not him again!)

I may never be able to CREATE stunning photography...but at least I *know* it when I see it!
#1: Nominated for Photo of the Month. :D
Thanks babe!! :mrgreen:

Dis is not ordinary flower picture.....super nice phtots
Nothing ordinary about me......;) Thanks!!
 
Mishele.. you are proof that lovely women only get better with age... these are gorgeous! :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
Mishele.. you are proof that lovely women only get better with age... these are gorgeous! :)

:blushing: Well thank you, Charlie!! Always the gentlemen. :hug::
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom