What's new

What did you say?!!!

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #31
I sure did: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/nature-wildlife/290365-impressionistic-attempt.html

Your critique and any suggestions are more than welcome :)

I had so much fun going through the process to get something different! It didn't even matter that the photos weren't what I had envisioned. Photography has been a lot more interesting ever since.

Edited to add new one from yesterday on my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayohphoto/7774753380/in/photostream

/hijack

I made an attempt to do something like this after being inspired by a previous post by OP. I didn't come close (even though I was reasonably pleased with the end result) but I learned so much about "outside the box" techniques.

That's very cool that I inspired you to try something different!! Did you post the shot here? If you did, can I take a look? :D

^+1
Most of my latest floral attempts have been in some way inspired by what you do. They are nothing like yours, and I don't want them to be, but they happened as a result of inspiration from yours.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/288386-warning-amateur-inspired-mishele.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/nature-wildlife/289595-naturally-abstract.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/macro-photography/292567-passion-shots.html

Thanks ladies!! Very rewarding to know that your vision is inspiring people to be creative and try new things!! I know when I first started I had people that I followed of flickr (and here). They helped mold what I create today. Keep trying new things and find your way!! If you ever need help just yell I'll do what I can.....:mrgreen:
 
I am going to have to try and do some "Mish" when I get back from vacation... I have some ideas! ;) BTW.. your first photo in this thread.. is probably my favorite now! I love it! :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #39
Ok, I see them now. I had to scroll down to your edited shots. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #41
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #44
lol Cracking myself up looking through my old posts!!

Samanax was the man!! lol
 
very awesome beautiful....as usual.

One day I'll learn how to make my flowers cool. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom